PARKING: Parking is free on site. We recommend carpooling, taxis, Uber or Lyft
Festival Hours 11:00a.m - 7:00pm
Beverage Sales 11:30a.m - 6:00 p.m Food Service 11:30 a.m-6:00 p.m
Folding chairs are permitted.
WHAT IS NOT PERMITTED AT THE FESTIVAL
- Bringing alcohol onto the festival grounds
- Glass bottles or cans
- Bikes, Rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, etc.
- Hard sided coolers
- Soft sided insulated bags larger than a 6 pack
- Soliciting,Peddling, or the distribution of handbills
- Working dogs only - NO PETS
- Smoking in the Arena and gated area
Guests bags will be subject to search upon entry.
Guests may leave the festival and return by getting their hand stamped at the entrance.
Rules are subject to change.
WHERE IS THE LOST & FOUND
Lost items may be turned in or retrieved at the festival office which is located inside the Arena to the left of the main entrance.
ATM located inside the Arena
First Aid is on site outside the Arena, staffed by the Northampton Fire Dept.
Additional questions contact